2. Next, place the crayon shavings between squares of wax paper. A good size “pinch” of 4 or 5 colors should be enough.
3. Then, have an adult iron the wax paper (on low setting) to melt the crayon shavings, and set these aside to cool.
4. Now, trace leaf shapes onto brown, orange, red or yellow construction paper. Carefully cut these out.
5. Finally, use a glue stick to glue a leaf cut-out onto each wax paper square. Trim away any extra wax paper that may be sticking out along the edges.
6. Use tape rolls to display your leaves in a window so the sun can shine through!