2. On the smaller paper, draw interesting shapes on each edge of the paper, leaving the corners intact. (Remember to draw lightly so you can erase your pencil lines later!) This should leave one large shape, with four complete corners, in the middle of your paper.
3. Now, carefully cut out the shapes you drew – don’t lose any!
4. Place the 9″ x 12″ paper vertically in front of you and glue the one large shape from the smaller paper onto the left side of the larger paper, matching the top and bottom corners on the left.
5. Next, lay your loose shapes back into the places you cut them from (no glue on these yet!) – just like putting a puzzle together!
6. Then, one at a time, flip your small pieces over onto the right side of the larger paper and glue them down so that the right side is a “mirror image” of the left side.
7. Finally, erase any pencil lines that are showing…. I hope you pressed lightly with your pencil!