2. Using pencil, draw a long curvy “snake-shape” across the middle of your paper. Leave room at the head-end for plenty of fire breathing!
3. Add front and back legs, with sharp claws.
4. Add wings, if you want.
5. Now put your pencil away and trace your lines with a black “F” Sharpie. Use only Sharpie for the rest of your details.
6. Draw a line across the middle of the body, dividing it in half. Add scales on the upper half and a different pattern on the lower half.
7. Add spikes across your dragon’s back, sharp fangs and fire coming out of its mouth.
8. Write the words, “Gung Hey Fat Choy” (“Happy Chinese New Year”) at the top.
9. Color your dragon with crayons or markers.