2. Using basic stick letters, write the word “ART” across the front of your portfolio. You can use either upper case letters, lower case letters, or a combination of both.… just make your letters LARGE and leave plenty of space between them.
3. Now, draw an outline around each letter. If you draw your outlines with lots of space around the stick letters, you will have more room to fill them with colorful patterns and designs.
4. Next, erase your stick letters (I hope you remembered to press lightly with your pencil!) and go over your outlines with a black chisel tip marker.
5. Then, use colorful markers to fill your outline letters with patterns and designs.
6. Finally, use a black “F” Sharpie to randomly write all the art-related words you “collected” in the background around your letters.